A creole good time with live music and a wide array of family fun activities. Don’t forget to bring additional money to purchase yummy crawfish, cold beverages, other tasty eats, and works of art from local talent.
Please send your digital press kit to email@example.com NO LATER than January 31. There are a limited number of slots in the line-up, and the competition to play is steep. We will make every effort to select bands that play to a wide array of tastes and have proven their crowd appeal in regional venues.
Applications for volunteers will be accepted through April 15. Please fill out the form found on the volunteering page and submit it as early as possible. Decisions are made early in the festival planning process.
Street closings listed below are in effect from 4:00 a.m. Saturday, May 11 through midnight, Sunday, May 12:
- Rosewood Drive between South Harden and South
- Holly Streets (2600, 2700, 2800 & 2900 blocks)
- 300 block of South Woodrow between Cooper St. & Rosewood Dr.
- 400 Block of South Woodrow
- 300 and 400 blocks of Howard St. between Kiawah Ave. & Oceola St.
- 300 block of South Maple between Kiawah Ave. & Rosewood Dr.
- 200 block of Sloan St. between Rosewood Dr. & Burney Dr.
This is a rain or shine event. There are no refunds in the event of inclement weather and forces of nature.
There is an expansive children’s area at the festival, and we encourage you to bring your li’l crawdaddies. Youth 16 and under admitted with an adult at standard ticket prices. Children 12 and under are admitted free with guardian.
ADA accessible parking is available at First Citizens Bank at the corner of Rosewood Avenue and Harden Streets. These spaces are reserved for vehicles displaying state-issued (any state) disability placards or license plates. Please note that these spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Accessible restrooms will be available.
There are no backstage passes or VIP passes for sale. VIP passes are exclusively for our festival partners. For more information on sponsoring the Rosewood Crawfish Festival, please click here.
A satellite parking lot is available at the State Fairground RV parking lot at the corner of Rosewood & Assembly. Shuttles run every 20-minutes delivering festival-goers to and from the entrance gate.
It is fine to wait and pay cash at the gate, however purchasing your tickets in advance from one of our Rosewood Drive pre-sale outlets will save you money.
Sorry, but for safety reasons no pets will be allowed inside the festival gate. Service animals trained to assist disabled persons will be allowed into the festival.
Absolutely. And be sure to share your favorites with us on our Facebook page.
As long as you are wearing your festival wristband, you may leave and re-enter. You will not however be permitted to take any beverages outside the fenced festival area.
The following list outlines items that can not be brought into the festival area:
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal substances
- Backpacks of any kind
- No food or beverage of any kind
- Alcohol (beer will be sold at the festival)
- Containers or coolers of ANY kind
- Skateboards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles (except people with mobility limitations)
- Bicycles inside festival grounds – although we provide a bicycle valet free of charge
- Fireworks and explosives
- Instruments and laser pointers
- Picnic baskets
- Lawn furniture
- Pets (except service dogs)
- No illegal vending is permitted – no unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed